Love Creative Marketing is looking for someone who is motivated and wishes to do a voluntary work experience internship in our agency starting ASAP
There is a £400 allowance that covers travel and any other expenses.
This is a great opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the events & marketing field.
Opportunity for an enthusiastic creative marketing applicant to grow their skills working for a fast growing events agency. Hours will be 9.30am-5pm 5 day’s a week.
Must have a ‘can do’ attitude, great people skills and willingness to learn.
This is a 3 month placement.
Marketing Internship Task
Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Planning promotional campaigns and assisting Director on field projects and in the office.
- International campaign management – Will need valid passport if required to travel
- General admin, dealing with phone calls
- Booking events staff for various campaigns/ approving new staff profiles
- Creating Newsletters
- Social media updates
- Proposal planning / Excel & PowerPoint
- Brainstorming for incoming briefs
- Research and Budgeting
- Visiting campaigns / Assisting with onsite live activity
- Blogging and updating LCM Blog fortnightly
This internship would be great for someone who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the marketing & advertising events area. Campaign activity includes… Guerrilla Marketing, Experiential Marketing, unconventional marketing, promotional staffing, buzz marketing and Social Media amplification strategies. You will be trained on all the task involved.
Please write the key points of your experience and why you would be the right candidate for the internship in the body of your email.
Please send your CV and we will be in contact.
We have a great track record of applicants moving to Junior account executive and higher roles after internships. Reference provided after internship.