Marketing & Business Development Executive
Core Communication Retail – London SE1
(£22,000 a year)
This role has the key responsibility to manage and execute marketing campaigns and business development projects across Core’s retail business – in conjunction with the Marketing team alongside business objectives.
- Execution of varies channel marketing projects in Core’s mobile SIM card and accessories distribution business.
- Execution of channel marketing campaigns, including merchandising, sales and experiential activities
- Regular staff training and communication on networks product proposition
- Research, manage and support in expansion of Core’s international customer base
- Piloting new channel opportunities including introduction of new product and services
- Generating internal and external reports for all campaigns on a regular basis
- Account management of wholesale and international customers
- Win and develop new business by exploring opportunities within various markets and segments for sale of SIMs and mobile accessory products in the UK and international space
- Work closely with in-house design team to help create and execute the creative required for various campaigns/projects.
- Ad hoc support of other operations and technical projects
- Professional management/marketing qualification
- Prior experience in campaigns delivery /execution
- Good understanding of sales and marketing principals
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Flexible attitude towards all types of work given
- Hands on approach to all tasks
- Able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience of business development, account management and sales preferred
- Prior experience of channel marketing, campaign execution and sales on online platforms desirable
Click here for more information and to apply.