Brand ManagerThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Small but very well established and fast growing pharma company with a wide range of products serving several therapy areas. This role is one of 2 Brand Manager vacancies and is working on the Established Brands Portfolio that includes Market Leading products. Our client is offering clear development opportunities for a driven and motivated Marketer.
Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Responsible for the production of product specific marketing plans
- Develop robust tactical implementation plans for specific products
- Effective implementation of marketing plans within area of responsibility
- Monitor and critically review implementation of tactical plans for assigned products
- Establish and maintain effective communication with sale, medical and marketing team
- Prepare clear briefs external agencies and effectively coordinate with them on projects
- Commission market research to support the development of product campaigns
- Prepare, closely monitor and control delegated budgets within areas of responsibility
- Development of national opinion leaders as necessary
- Design and deliver effective training to field based staff as required
- Produce marketing plans that comply with company standards and the ABPI Code
- Strong communication skills at all levels within both the organisation and within the NHS are essential.
- You will be required to engage and work with colleagues internally in support of both their own plan and the wider marketing plan.
- Project management skills, coupled with proven experience of developing and implementing marketing campaigns/materials are essential.
- The job holder must also be able to establish key metrics to track, record and report on the benefits of the strategies implemented and have the ability to amend and adapt these strategies to meet the needs of the business and customers.
- You MUST be ABPI qualified.
Click here for more information and to apply.