Brand Marketing Executive – Sportswear BrandThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
(From £23,000 to £26,000 per annum)
Your role will:
- Support the UK Marketing Manager by creating and implementing activities which support the UK business plan.
- Manage the multi-channel marketing calendar for all campaigns and activities.
- Create, source and develop content that bring the brand’s stories to life, particularly across social media channels.
- Work strategically and opportunistically to maximise assets that support the brand and drives revenues across key categories.
- Be a key contact for influencers, media and retailers.
- Solicit marketing opportunities in accordance with the brand positioning and budget.
- Manage creative projects and product launches from start to finish.
- Share best practice PR and brand ideas and executions with the global licensee network and look to pull great ideas from international markets.
- Work to ensure sponsorship agreements are maximised.
- Ensure all key commercial launches are supported and activated appropriately.
- Present the brand to external partners as required.
- Act as a brand filter and manage content from partners in an appropriate way.
- Weekly reporting.
You will need the following skill set:
- Bachelor’s degree or PR/Comms/Marketing experience in a field related to the role.
- Strong spoken and written English.
- Computer proficient with knowledge of all MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Passion for sport.
- Highly competent across all forms of social media.
- Motivated individual with excellent organisational skills and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects as well as finding creative approaches and solutions.
- Appreciation of the media and understanding of what it takes to build relationships and maintain the reputation of the brand with stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in the retail / sporting goods industry or other fast paced environments would be advantageous.
Click here for more information and to apply.