Field Marketing ManagerThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
We are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager – Northern Europe, based in London, for a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Your primary role will be supporting our growing regions across both the SMB and Mid Market Segment – this will include running in country community events, devising and executing local marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have a sound knowledge of the SaaS market and a keen interest in customer service.
- Primarily you will be the regional face of our global Marketing team.
- You will run our local Zen U training events across the region with support from the customer success and customer advocate teams.
- You will help us to build communities through User groups and Networking.
- Assist the core central advertising teams by providing input and direction around content and advertising sources.
- Work with the local sales team to gain additional feedback on the quality and volume of leads.
- Support the PR team/agencies in your region to align the media activity with local marketing campaigns and issues.
- Create local lead generation activities and campaigns that bring local flavour to our core global content.
- Work with partners in region to reach new audiences.
- Manage the local field marketing budget.
- Progressive experience in marketing
- Experience of SEO/SEM/Adwords.
- Experience with Eloqua or marketing automation equivalent and Salesforce.
- Familiar with common marketing metrics, particularly in the B2B space.
- Fast learner. Must love tackling difficult and challenging problems.
- Experience in event management (from sourcing venues to execution).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree.
Click here for more information and to apply.