Events Marketing Internship North London – Immediate Start
Opportunity for a enthusiastic creative marketing applicant to grow their skills working for a fast growing events agency. We are an agency with 4-5 personnel’s growing very quickly. You will be required 4-5 day’s a week with travel expenses paid.
Must have a ‘can do’ attitude, great people skills and willingness to learn.
This is a 3 month placement.
Tasks will include but not limited to:
– Planning promotional campaigns and assisting Director on field projects and in the office.
– International campaign management – Will need valid passport
– General admin, dealing with phone calls
– Booking events staff for various campaigns/ approving new staff profiles
– Creating mail chimp newsletters
– Social media updates
– Proposal planning / Excel & PowerPoint
– Brainstorming for incoming briefs
– Research and Budgeting
– Visiting campaigns / Assisting with onsite activity
– Blogging and updating LCM Blog fortnightly
– helping out with payroll
This internship would be great for someone who is looking to develop their skills and knowledge in the marketing events area. Campaign activity includes… Guerrilla Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Social Media integration. You will be trained on all the task involved.
Please write the key points of your experience and why you would be the right candidate for the internship in the body of your email.
We are looking for someone a.s.a.p. so please send your CV and we will be in contact.