Field Marketing Manager (Europe)Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
City (EC1), City
(£35000 – £42000 per annum + 20% bonus)
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of marketing campaigns from inception to end results by understanding the segment team’s needs and ensuring alignment with regional sales objectives.
- Plan, organise, develop and execute marketing programs, industry events, customer meetings
- Work with the other marketing teams and agencies to create effective marketing campaigns
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics
- Manage the Regional Marketing calendar and align with other marketing programs
- Coordinate and work with local telemarketing teams
The right candidate must have a BS/BA Degree ideally with an enterprise marketing background.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with segment and sales management
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems ideally salesforce
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Marketing experience within an IT or Telecoms business would be advantageous
Click here for more information and to apply.