Have a product/ service? Thinking about organising an experiential marketing campaign? Not sure how to go about it? Well I have your back! Read on for some of my top tips.
- Know your target market, who are you targeting your products to? How is will your product benefit them? What are their likes, dislikes, habits etc?
- Clear, precise and straight to the point about the message you aim to put across. How do you want people to leave your stand feeling. What impact, thought or feeling do you want them to have about your product/service or brand?
- Pick the right location, make sure that it suits the product/ service the campaign is for and also fits with your brand image. The decisions on location must be done well ahead of the promotion date in order to ensure locations are booked and available for the campaign to go ahead.
- Be engaging, brand ambassadors can be hired in order to ensure that visitors are interacted with in order to put across a specific message concerning your actual brand or the product. This will help to enlighten them as to who you are, what the product is and how they feel about you.
- Offer incentives, for example offer free samples or hold a competition in which a prize can be won. This will help to attract customers to your stand and keep them around for you to get to speak to them and maybe get some feedback if that is what you want.
- Keep a record of the day, make sure you have a camera on hand to take pictures/ videos to post online. There is a huge population of people always online so it will be a good way to tap into that potential market. Social media is on the rise so make sure you upload pictures from the day with hashtags.
– By Beauty