PREMIUM ADVERTISEMENT PREMIUM ADVERTISEMENT
Marketing/Communications SpecialistThank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Grant Thornton is seeking an Associate to join its Performance Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
- This resource would be responsible for executing communications and training tasks in support of a system implementation effort.
- This could potentially include tracking communication activities that need to be done, writing strategic communications, developing training materials, website content, publications, leadership briefings, etc.
- Support other Organizational Change Management activities as required.
- This could include data analysis, taking notes, managing impacts, customer outreach, etc.
- Support other Program Management activities as required.
- This could include writing user stories, planning for release meetings, creating dashboards to monitor team progress, roadmap planning, etc.
- Change Management experience preferred.
- Marketing or Communications background.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in related field.
- 1-3 years of experience doing some or all of the following: stakeholder management, transition planning, outreach, training design and delivery, strategic communications, website design, metrics monitoring.
- Prosci preferred but not required.
- Agile Experience preferred but not required.
- S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Abilityto communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Click here for more information and to apply.