Grant Thornton is seeking an Associate to join its Performance Transformation service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
- This resource would be responsible for executing communications and training tasks in support of a system implementation effort.
- This could potentially include tracking communication activities that need to be done, writing strategic communications, developing training materials, website content, publications, leadership briefings, etc.
- Support other Organizational Change Management activities as required.
- This could include data analysis, taking notes, managing impacts, customer outreach, etc.
- Support other Program Management activities as required.
- This could include writing user stories, planning for release meetings, creating dashboards to monitor team progress, roadmap planning, etc.
- Change Management experience preferred.
- Marketing or Communications background.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in related field.
- 1-3 years of experience doing some or all of the following: stakeholder management, transition planning, outreach, training design and delivery, strategic communications, website design, metrics monitoring.
- Prosci preferred but not required.
- Agile Experience preferred but not required.
- S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Abilityto communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements.
Click here for more information and to apply.