Sr. Director of Brand Marketing
Marketing Chicago, Illinois
– Reporting into our Chief Marketing Officer, this role will manage two leading consumer brands in the online food ordering space, Grubhub and Seamless. Grubhub being nation-wide and Seamless in New York.
– Be the Brand architect to develop brand strategy and positioning, and the leader in developing strong brand understanding. Influence cross-functionally its execution across touch points within product, integrated campaigns, PR, social…
– Lead creative excellence across every asset, be details oriented to achieve superior consumer advertising and brand perception.
– Build compelling marketing plans to drive revenue growth from new and existing diners, and be comfortable in the digital space
- Oversee the integrated advertising, promotions, events, stunts, and social media strategy, manage associated budgets, and ensure the initiatives have a positive ROI.
- Manage offline advertising, promotional and guerrilla marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Develop actionable initiatives to “surprise and delight” current diners through integration with the product, drive all communications channels and word of mouth.
- Develop creative ways to do co-marketing and partner with like-minded brands
– Be a leader with all aspects of a brand, creative and analytical to drive unaided awareness to superior levels for both brands in 30+ cities in the US
– Lead, mentor and inspire a growing Brand Marketing team
– 15+ years of strong brand marketing experience in a marketing-driven organization, and have proven success driving revenue through consumer activation, offline advertising, PR, social media, stunts, and promotional programs.
– Experience required in managing digital and/or e-commerce brands with record of success
– Create and manage budget
– Must create strong measurement frameworks for all programs.
– MBA strongly preferred.
– Marketing partnership development and Agency management experience is a must.
– Solid strategic understanding of Social Media platforms and their importance in a successful integrated marketing effort.
– Must be able to execute as well as manage.
– Must be a team player. Working collaboratively must be a core part of who you are.
– Experience managing a team is required.
For more information and to apply, click here.