Most of the business owners who are using different platforms for social media marketing often amuse, “What is the best time of the week to post on different media channels?”
Well, the answer is pretty simple. You must post on social media at the time when your viewers can give maximum time to your post.
And you don’t need to ask,”Why?” You very well know that if your audience spends more time on your post, they are likely to give you more likes, comments and will share your post with more viewers.
Well, do all platforms have the same best timings?
No, each platform has different engagement time. And here we will share with you the best time of the week to post on different social media platforms.
How to find the best time of the week to post on social media?
You need a blend of research and guesswork to find out the best time to post on social media. Having said, there are some guiding rules to know the best time (EST) of the week for each platform for B2B and B2C brands.
- For B2B brands Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday between 9 hours and 14 hours.
- The best time for B2C brands is Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday at 12 hours.
- For B2B brands Wednesday (followed by Tuesday) 7:45 hours, 10:45 hours, 12:45 hours, and 17:45 hours.
- Monday and Wednesday at 7:45 hours, 10:45 hours, 12:45 hours, and 17:45 hours is the best time for B2C brands.
- Monday or Thursday between 9 hours and 16 hours is the best window for B2B brands. For even better effect narrow the window down to the time between 11 hours to 13 hours on the same days.
- For B2C brands Monday to Wednesday at 12 hours or 13 hours is the most effective period.
- Monday to Friday 12 hours to 13 hours.
So, these are the days and the times that are broadly the best time of the week for social media marketing on different platforms. However, different individuals have a different audience, and based on that a different time of the week will be suitable for them to post on social media.
You need to keep testing for your audience by preparing your social media reports. Besides, you can also take the help of a professional website that can analyze your engagement profile and provide you with the most effective schedule for posting at the best time of the week.